Dear Doobie Brothers,
 
I attended your 8/10/00 concert in Sterling, Colorado, at the Logan County
Fair.
 
Thank you for putting on a superb concert.  You guys keep getting better all
the time.  
 
Also, thank you for going WAY out of your way to perform at a little town in
the middle of nowhere.  I think that the crowd, although modest in size, was
quite appreciative.  And they were much more vocal than I've seen at other
recent concerts in Colorado.  Colorado crowds are tough...by the end of the
set they're already thinking about the next day's hike up a fourteener or
rafting or biking adventure.  
 
We attended the concert as a kick-off to our highschool reunion (class of
'75).  It was an apropos way to get things started, and my old runnin'
buddies really enjoyd it.  You rocked then and you rock now!!!  
 
With appreciation,
 
Dave Noe
"Dave from Denver"
 
 
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to