[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>I have a feeling I may be, but I hope I'm not, alone on this!

Bravo, Bob - EXTREMELY eloquent. You are definitely not alone. 'Tis indeed
a shame that mentioning the Seventies conjures such negative imagery for
so many folks, when in fact that decade produced some of the finest music
(not to mention films, books and, yes, God help us, television too) of ANY
era.

It's a matter of public record.

Thanks again, and a Smiley-Face decal and a Scooby-Snack goin' out to Bob.

-Brad
www.burnttaters.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]