Thanks Bob,
Everyone has made my day!!!!! Yeah!!!  I thought I would really get ragged
from this but as I see more people appreciate good music and artists from the
70's than just me.  I actually " Hoped and Prayed that maybe someday" (If you
catch the lyric everyone!!!!!), that I would meet and marry the one and only
Donny Osmond at that time in my life and of all things MARRY him.  Now isn't
that a crush????  I know Laurin is gonna beat me up for sure now!!!! :)
Thanks for coming back and agreeing with me that even if the music is a
little too sweet it was good music.  And they had great vocals together and
are still going strong after all these years!!!!

Wanda