Hi all

Does anyone know if the following Print Server(s) works 'out of the box'
or easily with Ubuntu 9.04 please.

Edimax PS 3207U or PS 1206P.

I am trying to connect both my HPLJ 5P laser printer (parallel) and the
Canon Colour i950 printer (USB) to the ADSL Router so that both laptops
and desk PC can have access (mixed Linux/XP systems).
I also have a HP PSC 1317 (USB) multi function inkjet which it would be
nice to have connected occasionally.

I believe the PS 3207U has 1=parallel and 2 USB inputs with ethernet output.

Could I also connect my Canon Lide 50 scanner to this (PS 3207U)? Would
it work?

Any comments would be appreciated please.

Clive

(see you on Wednesday at the pub)

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-10-07 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/