On Tuesday 12 Jan 2010, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> I've just driven from Weymouth to Dorchester.  For some hours now it's
> been warmer with light rain, but a bit windy.  All the snow has melted
> everywhere.  Even out in the coutryside at Maiden Castle.  It's just a
> normal wet evening here in Dorchester at the moment.  Unless it
> suddenly gets a lot colder, I don't see there being snow.

Hmmm.  Talk about mixed messages.  BBC News at 6 has just had images from a
village in South Devon with major snowfall going on at the moment.  This place
was some miles west of Dorchester of course, but the weather is supposed to be
moving east....

I'll decide in about half an hour or so, when I've seen the forecast on South
Today.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Dorchester, Tuesday 2010-01-12 20:00 ** New date **
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/