Hi Hugh,

> The severe weather warning says, for dorset:
>
> 'A band of heavy rain will turn to sleet or snow, especially on hills
> and away from southern coastal districts of Dorset'
>
> So I guess that means that if the pub meet was in Shaftesbury, it'd be
> snowing, but Dorchester should be okay?

I'd have thought the Dorchester/Bournemouth route isn't "on hills" and
is "southern coastal", yes.  :-)  If anything, the rain's got a little
lighter here in Dorchester.  I'll be setting off walking soon.

Cheers,
Ralph.

--
Next meeting: Dorchester, Tuesday 2010-01-12 20:00 ** New date **
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/