Hi Ralph

On 09/07/10 13:12, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi Tim,

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small-C
I still have Cain's Small C on 8" floppy, if anyone's (remotely)
interested!

I was interested in the original article by Cain from the point of view
of a single-pass compiler but have failed to find a copy on the
Internet.  It seems Dr Dobbs are still keen to make money from it and
related material by flogging a CD.  Never mind.

Pity - I threw out the Hendrix book on Small C three or four years back.

On a related note, that FORTH tutorial/compiler is

    http://www.annexia.org/forth

It's in two parts, x86 assembler, and FORTH.  Both heavily annotated
with the tutorial.

I'm afraid Forth passed me by!

Cheers

Tim

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-08-04 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413