The other week mention was made of looking for a new meeting location for the Bournemouth area, I think Peter mentioned Colehill Cricket Club near Wimborne. Today I called in to ask if a room was possible - Yes.

Details are:
Location:- top of Rowlands Hill, Wimborne.
Bus route No 13 from B'mouth (approx 1 hr), will check times for late night but believe they run back to B'mouth around 22:30 / 23:00 hrs. Bus stop within 50 mtrs. Room available FREE (if drinks from bar used!), would seat 12/15 with table(s) in centre. Or could use main hall/bar.
Car park.
No wireless though.

Explained situation to Manager and seems quite helpful, requires 2 weeks notice to ensure room set up OK.

Any thoughts? Do we try it out next year? I'm willing to be the go between as I live locally.

Clive.

--
Next meeting:  Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-11-02 20:00