On 08/11/10 14:12, Natalie Hooper wrote:

There are more options than Wimborne as there are buses from 2 companies,
but to answer the question originally asked by Ralph, no, there aren't
"frequent busses late into the evening".

Which raises the question I keep asking myself -- do the meetings all need to be in the evening? I realize I'm dangerously close to reopening an old discussion that never goes anywhere, but would there be any interest in a daytime meet, weekend or weekday? Perhaps an unconference, or lab session, or anything else? The evening pub meet is a good format, but if we have another type of venue available we could consider varying other parameters too occasionally.

--
Next meeting:  Somewhere quiet, Bournemouth, ???day 2010-12-?? 20:00