On 19/04/11 22:49, Tim wrote:
Thought you might like this

http://test-ipv6.com/

Well, my ISP and router don't support IPv6 but I discovered Miredo (Teredo) a while ago. It doesn't seem to work if both ends are using Teredo behind IPv4 NAT, but other than that it does allow you to connect to the IPv6 internet.

In Ubuntu (and presumably Debian?) IPv6 support is as easy as 'apt-get install miredo'. It seems to be made of magic as it sets its self up automatically in seconds. I've done this on all of my Linux machines now.

With Miredo I got 10/10 and 9/10 because my ISP's DNS server doesn't support IPv6.

--

Andrew.

--
Next meeting:  Blandford Forum, Wednesday 2011-05-04 20:00