> Well, my ISP and router don't support IPv6 but I discovered Miredo (Teredo)
> a while ago. It doesn't seem to work if both ends are using Teredo behind
> IPv4 NAT, but other than that it does allow you to connect to the IPv6
> internet.
>
> In Ubuntu (and presumably Debian?) IPv6 support is as easy as 'apt-get
> install miredo'. It seems to be made of magic as it sets its self up
> automatically in seconds. I've done this on all of my Linux machines now.
>
> With Miredo I got 10/10 and 9/10 because my ISP's DNS server doesn't support
> IPv6.

Haven't looked into Miredo on my Arch Linux, but I did come across
this article on the Arch Wiki that some may also find useful.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IPv6_-_6in4_Tunnel
I haven't had the chance to try it myself yet, but will do just as
soon as my kernel finishes compiling.

--
Next meeting:  Blandford Forum, Wednesday 2011-05-04 20:00