Hi Ralph

>> When I attempt to build the driver module following the instructions
>
> Have you a link to them?
>
>> The only thing I have managed to establish is that tbs8921ctrl.o
>> doesn't exist in the build directory but there is a file called
>> tbs8921ctrl.o.x86_64. I have tried renaming this file but it makes no
>> difference.
>
> There's a slim chance this may be of help.
>
>    http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1683
>
> Cheers, Ralph.

I'm away for a week now but I have had a look at that post on the TBS support
forum and will give it a go when I get back. It isn't the same bit of kit, I've
got a Qbox S2, but the problem may be similar.

Thanks for your help and I'll let you know how it goes.

Regards, Archie

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, second Tuesday 2012-01-10 20:00