On Saturday 07 Jul 2012 01:27:09 Gemma wrote:
> @Ralph; I don't live that far from Litton Cheney,  the other side of
> Bridport in fact. Perhaps a Dorch mtg every few months, as I gather most
> attendees are from the Bournemouth area and relatively few from the
> 'far' west. (its 20 miles to Dorch for me and the extra 30 into
> Bournemouth is sufficient to cause me an enthusiasm failure)

We may be getting close to a Quorum :-)

Graeme, Gemma (hi again Gemma) and Ralph live reasonably close to Dorchester,
I live in Corfe Mullen, where it is almost as easy to get to Dorchester as The
Broadway, and Paul, who lives close to me and has been known to attend
Dorchester Meetings before.  Of course Peter is working away these days, but
he's otherwise in Weymouth.

I recall that there were a few more who came from reasonably close to
Dorchester, but I can't put names to places.

I reckon we might be getting to the point where it's worth a vote :-)

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-08-07 20:00