On Mon, 2015-09-07 at 14:25 +0100, Terry Coles wrote:
> A visit to the web page at https://github.com/samaaron/sonic-pi/
> implies that I need to sign up to access the code, so how do I do
> that from the command line?

No, you don't need to sign up.

On the right-hand side of that page, should see "You can clone with
HTTPS, SSH, or Subversion" below a box with a URI in it. It should
already be labelled "HTTPS clone URL", in which case that's the one you
want.

If not, click on the 'HTTPS' link below the box, and it will show you
the right one.

When you click in that box it will highlight the entire URL ready for
you to copy and paste.

Tim.
*/