On 29/01/16 10:02, Terry Coles wrote:
If you've now picked up your copy of MagPi, you'll see what I meant when I mentioned the method of delivery. My Pi 2 arrived (as I would have expected) in an ESD bag, whereas the Zero was glued to the front of the mag, totally unprotected. The first thing I did when I got my Zero was to put it in a bag (after I had picked off the glue). I also use a static mat and wristband when doing anything more than just connecting it up or inserting the SD card.

My M-Pi Zero did come in a very small static bag, but was free floating in the envelope along with the two cables that you mentioned before.

Thanks for note about memory.
P.