Morning all

I am having issues with Thunderbird starting up and not displaying correctly, see the link below for a short video of what I mean. No other program is affected

I have done a complete reinstall (including the OS), I am using an existing profile, Thunderbird is the ESR version 52.2.1, I have deleted and rebuilt the golbal mesaage file.

I would like to investigate other issue before I try setting ne a new profiles (I have three emails accounts going back 10 years plus).

Any thoughts

http://xendistar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/thunderbird-issue.mp4

Tim