On Saturday, 12 January 2019 16:39:47 GMT aidangcole--- via dorset wrote:
> For HP Printing, look no further that HPLIP
>
> https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing

Also bear in mind that although HPLIP is an excellent utility, it has never
automatically 'found' my HP Deskjet 3520.

If this happens to you, then open the HPLIP Device Manager and click on the
'+' icon to setup a new device.  Click 'Show Advanced Options', then check
'Manual Discovery'.  Fill in the entry box that becomes active, either with
the IP Address of your printer, or it's network name (which has also never
worked for me).   You should then be able to complete the wizard and the
printer will then appear in the left-hand pane of the Device Manager.

  Next meeting at BEC:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2019-02-05 20:00
  Check if you're replying to the list or the author