I would speculate that the disk has hardware issues ... check the SMART
data with smartctl. Out of sync audio is a classic sign of corruption on
a DVB-T stream in my experience ... if disk is having a hard time and
produces occasional read errors, DVB built in error correction might be
making up for that in part but with the artifacts you are observing.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/humaxrw seems to have a linux based tool
for reading the disks files -- not downloaded it because I'm guessing
you need to register to be able to do that.