On Wednesday, 13 May 2020 11:38:57 BST Tim Waugh wrote:
> I noticed that ibercivis released a whole load of new tasks. Still no
> checkpointing, and some of them take much longer now, 8-9 hours for me.

When the six that I've got arrived they were predicted to complete in 8-9
hours.  They've all been running now for around 10 hours and have a predicted
completion of 15 hours.

I think the bug in the progress computation for these Tasks hasn't been fixed
either.  Earlier Tasks froze with no apparent progress at 50% and then
suddenly completed.  These are all frozen at exactly 40%.

However, there is a new posting on the Ibercivis Message Board that says they
now have a new version of the app on the server which is supposed to fix the
checkpointing problem (but not the computation issue).

I just did an update and got seven new Tasks with an ETA of 48 minutes!  My
six originals are still chuntering away though ;-(

We'll see what happens.