Hi Terry

All wireless items are on 2/4Ghz as nothing has 5GHz.

The tablet is an old Samsung (Android) 10 and 'just works'. Did not have to do anything to it when I re-booted the router; it just re-connected and Lily did not notice anything!

Have opened up the laptop and checked the card, check screws and terminals are tight, check for any loose items - nothing.