Hi,

Anyone else noticed this?  I upgraded to Kubuntu 21.04 a few days ago and now
Chromium doesn't store passwords.  The offer is made, and clcking OK is
accepted, but opening 'Settings - Passwords' shows that no passwords have been
stored.

If like most of the denizens of the Internet, I used one set of credentials
for every site on the planet, this would be less of a pain, but I don't.  I
have a different username and (very long) password for each site.  KWallet
isn't integrated with Chromium, so it's a pain to have to manually copy the
credentials from the wallet to the site every time I go there.

I've checked on Launchpad and couldn't see anything relevant.

Anyone got any ideas?