Following on from the discussion about my 'new' computer not liking OpenGL when
I was trying to run the Cura 3D program, I tried Blender and it had exactly the
same problem.

Today I went out and tried Cura on the old computer hiding in the garage, and
it worked, so I swapped out the video cards between the machines and now the
new computer is happy. Both cards were ASUS cards. The one that works dates
from about 2009, and the one that didn't supported up to W7,, but I couldn't
find a date for it.

So I am happy that is sorted.

Now if I can get the mic working. I took out the fancy sound card and plugged
the speakers in to the motherboard, but the sound is very faint. I need to
check the manual I think.

Peter