On Tuesday, 7 June 2022 13:23:39 BST Terry Coles wrote:
> Hope to see you all this evening.

As it happens, I won't be online this evening.  Unfortunately I've experienced
a very rapid buildup of earwax and would spend the whole evening say 'Eh'.

I usually get this around about this time of the year, but never quite so
suddenly.  Yesterday, one ear blocked after I showered and slowly cleared
during the day.  This morning I could hear reasonably well in one ear and
fairly normally in the other.  In the last two hours, that's deteriorated to
not at all in once ear and hardly at all in the other.

Hopefully, it will al be sorted by next time.