On 08/06/2022 05:38, Terry Coles wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 June 2022 18:49:05 BST Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder if using headphones might help when
that happens, or just in general if there's background noise. I guess
you might have tried that and found it uncomfortable, which is fair enough.
I don't think headphones would help because I'm almost completely deaf in a
quiet room.  Since the only extraneous noise would be from the headphones,
they might even make it worse.  :-)
Ah okay, fair enough.
The only thing in particular I wanted to tell you was that I've done my
exam now, and it went well, so I should be able to get some more WMT
stuff done this week.
How do you think the exam went?

I think it went well. It was exceptionally difficult with 6 different models to draw and complete (class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams etc). The models were also more complex than in the past papers. As a result of the harder difficulty, I used all the time and submitted 2 minutes before the late penalty time kicked in, which means I was sat there for 3 hours 58 minutes doing the exam - not the most fun I've ever had.

It was probably harder because due to COVID it was a remote open-book exam instead of an in-person closed-book exam, so they adjusted the difficulty up. It all went fine in the end though, I think. Thanks for asking :)

Hamish