On 08/09/2022 06:54, Terry Coles wrote:
On 07/09/2022 17:52, Peter Merchant via dorset wrote:
Just wondering if you ever overcame the Aliases problem.

Only insofar that I have now dropped KMail and I live with having to re-create a new Thunderbird Identity to match the original KMail Alias, each time I need to send a message to another recipient that I haven't done since the switch.

A pain, but at least it's a pain that only happens in short bursts!

I still miss some of the features of KMail, but not the bugs.

Out of interest, what were the bugs? I think I've only ever used Thunderbird as a desktop mail client, so I'm fairly ignorant about the boons and issues with other clients.

Hamish