In fact, I’ve signed up for fttp at my Somerset home, delivered overhead by
Voneus. They’re about 12mths behind schedule on their rollout but it should
be a game changer when it arrives. I went for the 300mb symmetrical
package. The plan is to use vonage to take over the landline number and
convert it into a voip service. That’s £10/mo so cheaper than paying for a
landline.

--
Sent from my iPhone