Just wondering if anyone has got fibre to the home and if it was worthwhile.
They are currently digging up our pavements and putting in the fibre, and then
another company will come and offer us fibre into the home. Does it do much
disruption?

Ideally I would like my router in a different place than the current, but that
means getting electricity to that point, so is this something the supplier
would arrange? And I guess I'll need new more powerful computers to get any
benefit?

Cheers,

Peter M.