Pascal Gienger a écrit :
Mathieu Kretchner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

kbajwa a écrit :

Cyrus      =  0
Dovecot    =  100

I guess you've right but I can't post this answer at Cyrus mailing list.
I'm just trying to have my own opinion of imap server and I already have
sarcastic answer on the cyrus mailing list !

Stop. What's this?

a) crossposing content to the dovecot mailing list
b) talking about "sarcastic" answers when users try to help you saying that migrating from an old cyrus release to a new one is easier then migrating to a new system?
c) many users here have described their running configuration to help you.
d) starting an advocacy war?

What are you trying to do?

Sorry but your manners on cyrus list have been disrespectful and hurt me...
I do not want an "advocacy war" so I'll stop here this discussion and focus on technical aspect.
begin:vcard
fn:Mathieu Kretchner
n:Kretchner;Mathieu
org:INRIA;Syslog
adr;dom:;;2007 route des lucioles - BP93;Sophia Antipolis;;06902 CEDEX
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:04 92 38 76 67
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1