kbajwa wrote:
Hello:

I think you are missing a point which is most important, i.e., what type of
support Cyrus vs Dovecot offers. In my experience:

Cyrus      =  0
Dovecot    =  100

My personal experience.

Don't forget that although for some reason he doesn't widely advertise it - Timo is also for hire if you have special requirements or need a bug fixing even faster. He is very good value and I am not sure why he doesn't say more about his services more publicly...

If you had a requirement for a custom feature then please do approach him with your cheque book open and request a feature - I think you will have a very good experience

Commercial support can be a real boon for some companies so if this is you then be sure to ask

Ed W