On 02/06/2009 05:58 PM Timo Sirainen wrote:
I thought about saying this in v1.2.beta1 release annoouncement, but
looks like it'll take a few more days. So I've moved to Blacksburg,
Virginia and I'm now working for Mailtrust the rest of this year. Here's
some talk about it:

http://mailtrust.com/blog

(A bit stupid looking picture, but then again all my pictures seem to be
that way so I didn't bother getting a new one taken.)

And if it's not clear from that blog: Pretty much everything I do here
will be Dovecot improvements that will be released as open source.
Mailtrust has actually been paying for Dovecot features for about 3
years now.

Congratulations! Wow, Finland to Blacksburg. That could make for some interesting 'culture shock' posts.

Kudos to Rackspace/Mailtrust for supporting your work.

Ron Wilhoite