Curious.  What are the small annoyances

Timo Sirainen wrote:

On Feb 6, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Ron Wilhoite wrote:

Congratulations! Wow, Finland to Blacksburg. That could make for some interesting 'culture shock' posts.

Actually I find Blacksburg to be very similar to Finland. I haven't really had any shocks. Just some small annoyances how some things are better/easier in Finland :)

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly, neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors. Now it's like an apartment in Bed-Stuy: you need three heavy duty pick-proof locks, one of those braces that goes from the lock to the floor, and bars on the windows.... ==== Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Bard College, New York 12504 sd...@bard.edu voice: 845-758-7475, fax: 845-758-7035