Roderick A. Anderson a écrit :

Guillaume HILT wrote:
   Hi,

I'm using dovecot 1.1.7 on Gentoo with Postfix and PostfixAdmin to manage my virtual users. I'm trying to use sieve (which has been compiled with Dovecot) but it doesn't work.

I added cmusieve in the lda protocol :
 mail_plugins = cmusieve
 mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda

My maildir scheme is : /home/vmail/%d/%n/.maildir
The sieve file is in /home/vmail/%d/%n/.dovecot.sieve (i'm using the sieve variable in the plugin section).
I also tried in /home/vmail/%d/%n/.maildir/.dovecot.sieve.
Then I tried in /var/sieve-scripts/%u.sieve.
None of these solutions worked :x

I enabled all the debug options in dovecot, and i can't see anything about sieve in my logs.

I'm using the same configuration without virtual users on another server and it's working fine.
I'm out of ideas.

Could someone has managed to use sieve scripts with virtual users ?

I have.

CentOS 5.2
    dovecot-1.1.11-0_90.el5
    postfix-2.3.3-2.1.el5_2
    dovecot-sieve-1.1.6-9.el5

What is your plugin {} setting.  I have
sieve = /home/vmail/%d/%n/.dovecot.sieve

plugin {
   sieve = /var/mail/vhosts/%d/%n/dovecot.sieve
}

Rod