Alex a écrit :
Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

Guillaume Hilt wrote:

Alex a écrit :
Guillaume HILT wrote:
Upgrade done and running, but it didn't fixed the problem :x

Alex a écrit :
I had been the same issue with 1.1.7. Try to unmask the 1.1.10-r1 and install; it solve my issue.

Do you see anything in your log?
Nothing about sieve.

Interestingly enough there appear to be some values in the dovecot.conf that don't show up with (when I try in on my system) a dovecot -n. I must admit I'm surprised everything _seems_ to be working as I've had some formatting issues in the dovecot.conf file

Anyway; specifically the lda stuff.

Here's mine slightly munged.

protocol lda {
  log_path = /var/log/dovecot/dovecot-deliver.log
  auth_socket_path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
  postmaster_address = postmas...@mydomain.com
  hostname = mx0.mydomain.com
  mail_plugins = cmusieve
  mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda
}

Here's mine :

protocol lda {
 postmaster_address = postmas...@mydomain.com
 hostname = mail.mydomain.com
 mail_plugins = cmusieve
 mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda
 log_path = /var/log/mail/dovecot-deliver.log
 info_log_path = /var/log/mail/dovecot-deliver.log
 sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
 rejection_reason = Votre message pour <%t> a été rejeté:%n%r
 auth_socket_path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
 fsync_disable = no
}

Rod

Did you defined sieve_global_path = /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve?
Remeber to change ownership to default.sieve file with your vmail user and group.

No, I didn't defined it.
And my .dovecot.sieve files are owned by vmail and mail, respectively my vmail user and group :)