On Mar 29, 2009, at 6:28 AM, Guillaume Hilt wrote:

I'm back with this problem since i never found a way to fix it.
I'm now using dovecot 1.1.13 (still under Gentoo) and I tried something.
I modified the lda section from this :
mail_plugins = cmusieve

To this :
mail_plugins = sieve

The problem is that dovecot never complained that it can't found the sieve or cmusieve plugin although sieve is present and enabled with dovecot. Looks like it doesn't care about it and doesn't try to load it (it would explain why sieve isn't working).

If you list a plugin that Dovecot can't load, it definitely will give an error message at startup.

Looking at your previous messages, it seems you haven't provided any logs. Set mail_debug=yes and show what it logs when trying to deliver a mail.