Op 26-1-2011 13:25, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI schreef:
On Qua, 26 Jan 2011, Frank Bonnet wrote:
When I use my iphone to access my IMAP folders I can see ALL folders
in my userland and not only those listed in .subscriptions file ...

Anyone has an explaination of this ?

Might be a security/confidentiality hole isn't it ?

I don't own an iPhone, but I remember reading that that's the way it is.

You can complain to Apple. If you are lucky, you might get a rude response from Steve Jobs himself.

Oh yeah, I remembered something about that on the imap-protocol mailing list. Here it is:

http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/pipermail/imap-protocol/2010-October/001294.html

The attached mail from mr. Jobs (there is a url at the bottom) is what you want to look at.

Regards,

Stephan.