On 17/05/2012 15:24, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 17.05.2012 16:20, schrieb dovecot-20120...@billmail.scconsult.com:
On 17 May 2012, at 9:46, Charles Marcus wrote:

On 2012-05-17 9:38 AM, Bill Cole<dovecot-20110...@billmail.scconsult.com>
wrote:
A spammer claiming to be '"Tim Saarela"<tim.saar...@dovecot.fi>' is
sending out a pitch for "Enterprise Level Support" for Dovecot. The
address of mine which he hit is only ever used for this mailing list, so
it is clear that whatever the mechanism, this list is being harvested
for commercial leads.
Chill, Bill...

Tim is working closely with Timo, and I'm sure got Timo's permission to send
that email to list subscribers.
I subscribed to the Dovecot Users mailing list, not "Whatever spam Timo thinks is
justifiable."
well, but what is exactly your problem with people offering professional
support for dovecot which is ON-TOPIC if this are not 20 mails each day?

nothing better than have free opensource AND get informations where
you can retrieve professional support if you are in trouble and have
no time to post to the list and HOPE someone has an answer for you?

And he could do with re-posting his email, as I don't appear to have it in my archive.