-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 On 07/08/2013 04:15 AM, Reindl Harald wrote: > > > Am 08.07.2013 12:00, schrieb Eugene: >> Actually the first line seems to suggest an attempt to allocate 2GB block. The question is why it wants to do that =) > > sure taht there is no stupid client trying to store a some GB > draft on the server? i had a year ago a apple-mail client > where the user selected the wrong attachment (6 GB MP4) > and apple-mail insisted to store it a draft on the server > repeating this every time the server came back after crashing > even after changing the password as the client found a open > connection from before > > if the client is inside the LAN with GBE this goes fast > > The crash happens on any Kerberos login. I am the only user on the system at the moment and while I have a few drafts, they are small.
To do crash, I just do "yum upgrade; service dovecot restart" then try to login. Instant crash. If I then do a forced down grade, do the login, it works. Trever -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.13 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/ iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJR2pN1AAoJENEtz1LOYsizylMP/2LDQQjzoUjk2koPmR48r/Xs 9NvmRr1xcvi4jjYic1qT1NJgOO8jHT93smV8whX0LDa49scIu4TwBxAqOcMH/lSh +zqcGo5mj1zA3Qu7e81EcV34raFXfNKPOqGRzmKf68aKO0ktMLINXlEhPzbfxeoH r3CxukFzKjzA0ZZh1XtFzgX1SdnttiqjZYVVqy7YMS5mph+pRxE7UPtLSXS9vJck cQAM75B7WGCDIT9hPW2YFz4GXEDtx8bgMrzeEXNe1MdTxXi/+jIzBDmRdsOmJ7fS lmooFETcjZBv36OGReLYipu5juG34Z0EpiWJTy1DbcnOL5XwAdoErIx2VbZ+r+Aj 5fFEhQT/bpsEo+GBb59zPRE5b22Y3LgNFBwQ1m0zie/GJTSUi89M2mKugQ5l5s0O fPEwdtQT7VYWr1iZVrDaQBA6xAqTMaz/XxH8JByE/nYAXYQflW/4PU/qeh6qCNxE VJeyVAfcuIZGKtzvepye/8ZZxKLRHVcP/dq/0um3xWozUiG6se7V3TWfQ2DhIOEj TJhN0Ygcm+iQmyUBIN82ga4j4KUvZTIJ9h6CeRTlqznuxMzXI5UH+Q38fASqUCZN nRT7bMGhYwP7w9sioRj+8nZqxkLqpT/pxwPvQpZt3HTD6VFjsvQ9RClx4Ylmztom KumkGNlet79FuLKq1MSL =GEz4 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
