On 07/08/2013 04:45 AM, Trever L. Adams wrote:

> On 07/08/2013 04:00 AM, Eugene wrote:
> > Hi Trever,
>
> > Actually the first line seems to suggest an attempt to allocate 2GB
> block. The question is why it wants to do that =)
>
> > Best wishes
> > Eugene
>
>
> And I have no reason why.
>
> Thank you for your help,
> Trever
>

In 2.2.3 did mailbox handling change? I use maildir. Some of the folders
do have a lot of messages, but very few large ones (I believe my postfix
setup limits things to 10M per message).

Also, this happens on any login kerberos or not. I have an LDAP that is
used to test for accounts (this is where it says it is crashing),
Kerberos for Authentication and PAM which looks at the LDAP/Kerberos.

Nothing but dovecot software changes between working and non-working.

Trever



Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to