Op 1-12-2017 om 15:30 schreef Tomislav Perisic:
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

initially logging was done via syslog, and the custom log file for mail.* facility was /var/log/maillog. Everything was logged normally (dovecot login logouts, sieve scripts, extra debugging lines) but nothing regarding LMTP. I would receive the email in my inbox but I wouldnt be able to see anything in the logs regarding this. After that i turned off syslog and used the direct dovecot logging to a separate file. Again, it was logging everything except of LMTP (mail debug is turned on).

Does anyone have a working configuration regarding this that they don't have a problem with LMTP logging? If yes could you please send me your config and dovecot version to compare.

Or if anyone has any other ideas.

Are you sure Dovecot LMTP  is even being used? Your MTA may be delivering messages directly, without involving Dovecot. Check the MTA logs.

Regards,

Stephan.

Thank you.