Hello to everyone!
Ooops, we are using SIS, guess the solution for a similar optimization will be
a native deduplicated filesystem.
For server synchronization (non "realtime") we are using "imapsync" ( https://
imapsync.lamiral.info/ )
regards!
On 16/10/23 08:11, Taavi Ansper via dovecot wrote:
     Hi

     So in my 99-dsync.conf

     This would not work in newer releases?

     service replicator {
       unix_listener replicator-doveadm {
         mode = 0666
       }
     }

     plugin {
       mail_replica = tcp:example.com:12345
     }

     If that is the case, well then I have to find another way to keep
     mails in sync between 2 mailservers. Hope the community will find a
     new solution!