> Am 25.02.2024 um 09:38 schrieb Rupert Gallagher via dovecot
> <dovecot@dovecot.org>:
>

>> Things like this should be done locally on the Mailclient (MUA), IMHO.
>
> If you are a company, then you must delete old e-mails automatically, by GDPR
> law.

In this case it comes back to that this is better done by an external script.

First, dovecot is a global product, where not every company has to take care
about european nonense laws. :P
Second, I would not want dovecot to become a „fullsize all in one solution for
everything“ (like MS Exchange). I like the concept of doing one thing only, but
doing this good.

Steven