> Am 25.02.2024 um 16:58 schrieb William Edwards via dovecot
> <dovecot@dovecot.org>:
>

>> Op 25 feb 2024 om 16:51 heeft Steven Varco <dovecot....@bbs.varco.ch> het
>> volgende geschreven:

>>> If you are a company, then you must delete old e-mails automatically, by
>>> GDPR
>>> law.
>>
>> In this case it comes back to that this is better done by an external script.
>>
>> First, dovecot is a global product, where not every company has to take care
>> about european nonense laws. :P
>
> Ouch. GDPR is objectively not nonsense.

I forgot to write that this is my (humble) opinion.
Personally, if write an email to anyone I don’t care what happens with that
mail and how long it is stored. If I would care, I would not write that email.

OT: Beyond that I also hate clicking on „accept cookies“ on any f*cking web
page I visit. It is something that I could just as good set in my browsers
cookie saving policy, if I cared.

Steven