http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-355

Will be fixed in the next release...

-Lukas

Mr Debasis wrote:
Hi All,
 I am using Doxia plugin to generate the user guide in pdf format.
 I have written the file in APT format.I am executing the render-book goals
and generating the pdf.
The images are not coming i have written in the APT like below
 [images/aglite-modules.bmp] .
my directory structure is------------------------------------src
|-site |--apt |--resources |--images |--aglite-modules.bmp
i am getting the eror like below

[WARNING] [latex-sink] Found non-eps figure graphics!
[WARNING] No image aglite-modules.bmp found in the class loader. Try to call
setClassLoader(ClassLoader) before.
Exception in thread "main" ExceptionConverter:
java.net.MalformedURLException: The URL of the image is missing.

If i am keeping the images in the same drectory where APT lies then also i
am encountering with same error.

But if I am generating the sites then i am able to see those images in the
generated html page.
only in case of pdf/rtf this image is not working and throwing those errors.

Thanks
Debasis