Hello Monique,

Quite a few things in the doxygen HTML Pages can be steered with the css
file. Here you can steer the color of e.g. the warnings (items dl.warning,
dl.section). Splitting the warnings over categories is a different issue
that is currently only possible by means of \xref (as far as I know).

Best Regards,

Albert