Hi Monty,

> heehee..  I think you missed the sarcasm of phil-dqsds'
> post...

You're absoutely right. It had been a very long night and I had gone days without
reading my email - only to find enough spam in my inbox (even after my filter took out
nearly a thousand messages) to make that suggestion have far less humorous effect on
me than it should have.

I checked my DQSD email first only to see two people talking about changing the world
I live in (DQSD, that is). :/

Sigh.

> Phil was just having some fun with it...

Maybe I ought to unplug for a few days.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/