Dean,

Please remember to rename the function name to match the search name if you
rename any of these..  Just like the search names, the function names have
to be unique, and to ensure this is the case, there has been a guideline
that the function name match the search name.

As far as the suggestion of using a "q" appended to the searches, you might
have some resistance in getting this idea agreed to..   I had some negative
feedback in the past when i attempted to rename some of the searches to make
the names intuitive.  (I have a problem with the really short 2 char search
names..)  Even though the searches could be aliased to a 2 char string..
The point is that if you are suggesting that the user might have to type an
extra character or two, it might not be warmly received...

Monty