Hold on, that isn't right either. Look at this. Both URL's are
Google-via-Guardster. One is from IE, the other from Mozilla.

http://proxy.guardster.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/010100A/687474702f7777772e6
76f6f676c652e636f6d

http://proxy.guardster.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/010100A/687474702f7777772e6
76f6f676c652e636f6d

They're exactly the same, aren't they? I wonder if Guardster even uses a
session variable. If it does, maybe the variable is server-side and specific
to originating IP or something. I've already verified that the first string
is just a bit-encoded version of the blocking switches, in this order:
cookies, scripts, ads, referrer, images. I don't know what that 6th digit is
for. If the second string is always an encrypted version of the target, then
maybe your errors come up when Guardster checks for a cookie. When you get
the error, try doing an immediate reload/refresh (F5). Does the guardster
page come up on the second try? Do you suppose there's some way in DQSD to
preload a cookie for Guardster to query?

Regards,
Greg krohne