Doh! Sneakemail won't let me reply with a zip. How about attached XML?

-----Original Message-----
From: Krohne Gregory Contr AFRC/SCOS
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 1:38 PM
To: 'dqsd-users-at-lists.sourceforge.net |DQSD Email|'
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] Guardster proxy update

I guess, I can. I just need a DQSD message to reply to. Since my .mil
address started spamming the DQSD-users list, I have been routing everything
through SneakEmail. The free version of SneakEmail won't let me originate
messages from my email program, but I can always reply with an attachment.

Regards,
Greg Krohne