Hi Steve,

> Thanks once again Shawn for adding this search.

My pleasure!

> One kinda neat thing that I have noticed.
> Google desktop indexes the DQSD history.txt file so
> if you want to 'search for a search' to speak you can
> now Google for it.
> Sorta useful.

Something else you can do along this line is type the part you
*know* was in the search and press [F8] - it'll cycle through all
the previous searches in your history that used that text. As
someone that uses DQSD at least a few times an hour (particularly
for some very long searches  that can be as much as thirty or forty
characters).

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/