OK, I know I asked this before, when the x64 version of Windows went
RTM. But not it is actually out, and showing up in the OEM/System
Builder channels. Any chance of an x64 version of DQSD? Please? I'd
_love_ to switch my main desktop over to XP Professional x64 Edition,
but I'd _really_ miss my DQSD.

I am _not_ a developer, but I'd be _glad_ to make a machine available
remotely to facilitate this. And I can install your compiler of choice
on it, as necessary (I have MSDN to cover that box.) If this offer makes
sense, contact me off-list.

Charlie.